Friday, 24 May 2013




 Tell me  about you?

Hi, I am Vignesh Kumar from TamilNadu, INDIA.
I hold a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering and in addition an

Information Security Enthusiast, budding Bug Bounty Hunter.


You are an electrical engineering student,how did you get intrest in security?

Yes, I am an Electrical Engineer. Also I am more obsessed with Electronics

and Networking field.
Also I have a huge passion for Information security too. I was introduced and

inspired into
"Bug Bounty Hunting" by one of my close friend Ahamed Nafeez(@skeptic_fx).

When did you start bug hunting?

Around 8 months ago.

I am really proud to have you as my friend. How did your Parents/Friends 
react when you got rewards?

Thanks. :) My parents and friends were really happy for me.

What vulnerability you have discovered?

The vulnerabilities which are categorized by The OWASP Foundation.

What is your first finding,how did you feel at that time?

I can barely remember the first one. But i was finding bugs with small sites
until I started Bug Bounty Hunting.

You are a bug hunter for fun or income?

Actually, bit of both. Also to gain more "Knowledge" in Information Secuirty.

What is your future plan?

Electrical/Networking Engineer

What you got in bug hunting?

Cash Rewards , Hall of Fames, SmartPhones, T-shirts etc..

Say the sites name in which you  found bugs?

Google,Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Adobe, Microsoft, Nokia, RedHat etc..

What is your advice to newbie?

“Bug Bounty Hunting” is totally competitive. You shouldn’t jump into this one

just by aiming on money.
 Have thirst of gaining knowledge in Infomration Security which will fetch you

HOFs, money and all.
Don’t feel depressed when you fail for the first few times attempting "Bug

Bounty Hunting".
Do more learning, practising, hunting which will definitely fetch you the

rewards.
Moreover, patience is highly recommended if you are a beginner. Once you jump

in, you will get used to it.

What do you want to say about me and Hackandsecurity9?

Thank you so much for this opportunity. You are really doing great with

HackAndSecurity9.
Keep up the great work. Wish you more success in the very near future.





http://hackandsecurity9.blogspot.in
Hackandsecurity™






Categories:

1 comment:

  1. .i want to sincerely and openly thank blackhatservers@gmail.com for her service…She saved me from infidelity and lies of my cheating husband. She was able to hack his phone so i listen to every call he either make or receive, email passwords and Facebook …i know there are lots of people out there looking for proof and evidence about one thing or the other. Be open and real with her so she can even be at the best of her service to you. Do contact her by email on blackhatservers@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete




    Ankush Mohanty: is a Security Researcher and Analyst, with experience in various aspects of Information Security. Other then this he is a Certified Ethical Hacker. His all efforts are to make internet more Secure.


    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected
    MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected